Android [BUG] Several mobile bugs & glitches

BMate

Newcomer
Stardew Valley mobile 1.4.5 (newest version, never no mods)
Screenshot_2021-01-01-21-42-50-352_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg

1, kids randomly go through wall and go away. They respawn inside only when I leave house and re-enter.
2, Luau duplication glitch
When I place in the potluck 499 stack of something, it returns to my inventory 998 of the same thing.
3, Some cutscenes just don't work. I enter the location/house but only thing I see is camera stucked over me (sometimes I can't see anyone, it's just empty space) and the cutscene doesn't play. I have to reload the day and try it again, sometimes I have to do it 3 or 4 times.
4, please make the door place where my spouse or kids can't stand. I know you can after while go through them, but it's annoying.
5, Animals walking through closed doors.
They just ignore the closed doors and go inside through them. And when they don't do it, they respawn inside when i leave and re-enter the farm. So they can't stay outside during night.
6, why is my spouse watering sprinkles and feeding auto-feeders. Please remove this, it's waste of the opportunity to get something useful from him/her
7, items laying on ground disappear after I leave and re-enter the location. On pc it can even lay on ground during night and in the morning it's still there.
8, kids are not sleeping during festival events when I went back at 10 pm, they are still running in house until 2 am when I pass out.
9, sudden FPS drop. I have pretty powerful device but during fall 21 of year 4 it started to lag. But only on my farm. Everywhere else it's still laggy but less noticable.