Switch [BUG] Secret note #10 missing

Nim

Newcomer
I'm nearing the end of year 2 in my switch game and have all the secret notes except #10... I've completed Qi's floor 25 challenge and actually was sure I already had the note, thus have already descended to floor 100 too and nothing. I think it's a glitch that it's disappeared somehow and won't spawn another bc it thinks I already have it. It seems like a relatively common bug but I don't know what to do to fix it on switch!

Sweetpea

Newcomer
I'm nearing the end of year 2 in my switch game and have all the secret notes except #10... I've completed Qi's floor 25 challenge and actually was sure I already had the note, thus have already descended to floor 100 too and nothing. I think it's a glitch that it's disappeared somehow and won't spawn another bc it thinks I already have it. It seems like a relatively common bug but I don't know what to do to fix it on switch!
Did you ever find #10 as I am having this issue?

Secret note 10 will drop sometime after receiving the cash reward for the level 25 quest. If you already got it, you can see it in your collections tab. It can be a few days or several seasons. I have found especially good luck getting note 10 to drop by scything the ice crystals on the frozen levels in the mine.