PC [BUG] Rusty Key event not triggering

Teck

Newcomer
After creating a new game in 15.1, I've racked up quite a few hours and started to feel like it was taking a long time to unlock the sewer. I went and manually counted my artifacts and I'm at 68. I'm not exactly sure when I passed the 60 mark, but I don't have any clue how to get the Rusty Key now. Since I wasn't keeping track, I can't say exactly when I hit the 60 mark or what I did that could've contributed to this glitch.

Teck

Newcomer
Currently I am not, also for extra reference, I am in winter of the first year and I tend to turn in my artifacts as soon as I can when I get them instead of waiting and saving up. If I were to venture a guess, I'd say it has been about 2 to 3 weeks since I hit that mark perhaps? I am mines heavy in gameplay. I do some farming, but hardly anything animal related just enough to get the community center stuff going. My unlocks are the bus, the minecarts and the beach bridge so far. I had bad luck on the 4th dwarf scroll so the last few weeks have all been floors 80+ trying to get it. That's how I noticed this in the first place.