Xbox [BUG] Rock Rejuvenation quest bugs

blamft

Greenhorn
I encountered two bugs related to the Rock Rejuvenation quest.
1. On the quest’s final day Emily does not accept any of the minerals, except as gifts (which isn’t much help). It doesn’t seem to matter where you try to give her the items; I tried at her home and at work, both with no success.

2. The next day, with the quest unresolved, the quest items that had already been delivered are supposedly returned to the lost and found. However, the items in the box were the ones I was not able to give to Emily (Jade, Topaz, Ruby), and not the ones I had given her earlier in the quest (Emerald and Amethyst).

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
On which platform, update, platform update, etc. were you playing on as this can help pinpoint and fix the bug faster and more efficiently.

blamft

Greenhorn
On which platform, update, platform update, etc. were you playing on as this can help pinpoint and fix the bug faster and more efficiently.
Xbox Series X on OS 10.0.22000.3832, Stardew v1.5.4.1

As I reread this I have maybe a 1% doubt that I flipped what I owed vs what I had delivered, but I'm 100% positive I had given her an amethyst on the first day of the quest. I wish I hadn't just moved on so I could try redelivering those two gems and remove all doubt one way or the other.