PC [BUG] Robin abandons constructions?

icarusclaire

Greenhorn
Hi, so multiple times i requested robin to build/upgrade things on multiplayer and single player games. she will take the money and resources, multiple days will pass, and nothing will be upgraded or built. i know sometimes there is no animation of her building but thats NOT my issue. 2 weeks ago(in game) i asked her to upgrade a cabin and it never happened, then in a multiilayer game my friend tried as well then we waited a week and his request wasnt filled either, a couple years back (in game) i tried upgrading a coop 2 times and both times it never happened. im reluctant to try again because its a waste of resources and money, but i could really use the extra space. is this happening for anyone else?

imnvs

Local Legend
Hi, so multiple times i requested robin to build/upgrade things on multiplayer and single player games. she will take the money and resources, multiple days will pass, and nothing will be upgraded or built. i know sometimes there is no animation of her building but thats NOT my issue. 2 weeks ago(in game) i asked her to upgrade a cabin and it never happened, then in a multiilayer game my friend tried as well then we waited a week and his request wasnt filled either, a couple years back (in game) i tried upgrading a coop 2 times and both times it never happened. im reluctant to try again because its a waste of resources and money, but i could really use the extra space. is this happening for anyone else?
Are you using any mods?

imnvs

Local Legend
No mods and on PC. Have you tried verifying your files through whatever platform you downloaded from?