Android Bug report

Raditya

Greenhorn
Hi, excuse me developer, i will report the bug what I found:

Bug: The screen suddenly goes black, before I didn't feel it, but lately I often experience it, so I want to report it because I think this bug is very annoying, this bug suddenly It appears at any time suddenly, so it's very annoying especially before the game is saved, I almost lost my first prismatic shard, but this bug can usually be solved by force quitting To trigger a sudden save game, but it doesn't always work

Type of phone: Realme 5 (RMX1911) 3\64gb android 10, snapdragon 665, gpu Adreno

Details of issue:
This bug appears suddenly while playing the game, so it is very detrimental if the game has not been saved

Actual result: When hit by this bug, the application cannot be operated, and you have to forcefully exit the application.

Additional details: This bug can sometimes be resolved by force quitting, to trigger a sudden save game, but this method is not guaranteed and does not always work.

Screenshots/video: as attached (sorry I can't upload the vid because file is too large :'(

Thank you very much for making a very beautiful game, after a long time I have been looking for an exciting game to play, because I am bored with games Thank you very much for making a very beautiful game, after a long time I have been looking for an exciting game to play, because I am bored with games in the battle royale, moba, racing, etc, Finally I found it, it's stardew valley!, Greetings from Indonesia dev!.

Attachments

Last edited: