iOS Bug report!!!

OSIKAWAII!!

Newcomer
Hello! I've been playing for over 70 hours!

Since you guys didn't seem to collect bug report reviews from Apple Date, I'll post the bug report directly on this board.

Right now, I'm tired of writing in English and posting the English text output by Google Translate, so sorry for the odd texts!

Here are the 5 bugs I found:

1. Elliot's Heart Event 14 (Final Day)

Event script error: Length cannot be less than zero.

Par ameter name: length がエラーになりました。

On line #31: end dialogue Elliott “戻ってきてよかった…がエラーになりました。
I got the above error message while playing! After that I was able to play normally!

2. Elliot's heart event 14 (the day before departure)

I was playing in the Japanese version, and Elliott kept speaking in female language only at this part! I want you to change it to "~だよ" and "~だ" instead of "~なのよ"! When I chose the option "アサリのように幸せになる!" ( And its original text could be "The world is an oyster"?)

3. Event when entering Pam's house after building Pam's house with community expansion.

I was playing the Japanese version and found what I believe to be a translation error. The original opening of ``I...'' and ``So...'' appeared in the Japanese translation. But the Japanese was translated based on the “I…” and “So…” parts! I want you to remove this opening sentence from the Japanese translation!

4. Suspicious spouse behavior bug

I'm tired, so I'll write only the main points briefly.

After expanding the player's house to the limit (corner room/south side room installed) and laying out the house with furniture placed along the wall, the spouse stops at a strange place and gets stuck in an empty place. Even if I go in and out of the house, I'm stuck, I can't even give the first present of the day, and I can't even get the message "I already gave Elliott a present." The daytime and nighttime messages are often not displayed, the behavior of the spouse heading to bed works normally in any situation, and the kissing behavior glitch is rare but less frequent than the daytime and nighttime message not being displayed glitches, not be.

5. When I was fishing poorly, a bug occurred that kept playing the sound of fishing!
But restarting the game fixed it!

That's it!

(⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)oO (Lastly, as a personal request, I would be happy if I could read the original script of the game somewhere! It's impossible to deduce "my love" from the Japanese "私の愛 (my love)" and translate it into "私の愛する人 (my dear person)" by deducing the original text yourself!!)

Attachments