Solved [BUG] Remixed Fall Forage Bundle Community Centre Crash

Hi. I've posted about this over in the modding bug forum, but it's looking like it may be a game issue, not a mod one.

(Here's the link to that thread)

I'm playing on PC, in English, version 1.5.1. I selected the options for remixed bundles, without guaranteed first year completion. When I submit the materials for the fall forage bundle, I am unable to claim the reward. With smapi there's a weird graphical thing that happens, without it, the game crashes completely.

I've added the crash files here.

When I created a second game, using different options but still with the remixed bundles, no guaranteed first year completion, the same bug occurred. I know that there was a community centre crash issue earlier in 1.5 but I'm not sure if mine is the same issue, as I'm able to submit and redeem all other bundles but the fall forage one.

Attachments

Last edited:
So I updated everything, and tried to complete the bundle and just not redeem the fall forage bundle. Now I can't go in the community centre at all, the screen goes black. With smapi the game freezes and I have to use task manager to close out of the game, but without smapi the game crashes.
(Smapi link log)

Attachments

NinjaGinger

Greenhorn
Have you tried verifying the integrity of your game files in Steam? (Right click Stardew Valley > properties > local files > verify integrity of game files). Also is the issue exclusive to remixed bundles or does it crash with regular bundles too?

Hi @NinjaGinger I have tried verifying the intergrity of the game files and that sadly does not help.

I haven't tried it with the regular bundle, I'll give that a go now and report back

NinjaGinger

Greenhorn
Maybe try a new file with remixed bundles and try removing your mods (maybe just have an item spawner for testing) to see if this is an issue with a mod. Also before it crashes can you see what item it has given you as a reward? Perhaps a mod tries to change the reward to something weird?

I can't see what the reward is before it crashes, but it should just be the fall seeds, none of the mods I'm playing with change the rewards from the bundles.
A new remixed game started with zero mods doesn't crash and even once I add mods in afterwards it doesn't crash, so clearly something has gone weird with a mod somewhere

NinjaGinger

Greenhorn
I can't see what the reward is before it crashes, but it should just be the fall seeds, none of the mods I'm playing with change the rewards from the bundles.
A new remixed game started with zero mods doesn't crash and even once I add mods in afterwards it doesn't crash, so clearly something has gone weird with a mod somewhere
Just to be absolutely clear, does the crashing consistently happen if you make a new save with all of your mods?