PC [BUG] Rare Seeds didn't grow

Gamarleton

Tiller
I planted these Rare Seeds at the beginning of autumn because I knew they took time to grow.
I watered them every day, but they haven't grown.
It's not the last of Autumn, and they're still not finished. That's 3000 gold down the trash. :/

Has this happened to anyone else?

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Odin

Staff member
Do you remember which day you planted them on? They take 24 days to grow.

Gamarleton

Tiller
Do you remember which day you planted them on? They take 24 days to grow.
I'm pretty sure it was either 1st or 2nd of autumn, because I know they take time. I wouldn't ever wait any longer. But somehow they're almost finished, but not entirely...

imnvs

Local Legend
I'm pretty sure it was either 1st or 2nd of autumn, because I know they take time. I wouldn't ever wait any longer. But somehow they're almost finished, but not entirely...
Sadly, if they weren't planted on day 1, unless you had some speed-gro or deluxe speed-gro, they won't make it. They need to be planted on day 1 without.

Gamarleton

Tiller
Sadly, if they weren't planted on day 1, unless you had some speed-gro or deluxe speed-gro, they won't make it. They need to be planted on day 1 without.
They take 24 days to grow. You have 28 days in a season.

EDIT: Unless the stardew wiki page is wrong...

Last edited:

Gamarleton

Tiller
Oh well, I don't know how to get in contact with anyone so I guess it can't be helped. Not the biggest deal.
I'll probably make more of an effort reporting if it happens again though.

BlueTrillium

Farmhand
In the picture, I see that the rare seeds don't have a sprinkler covering them so you must have been watering them manually. Is it possible that you might have missed watering them 1 or 2 days during the season? That might have delayed them enough not to make it to full growth in time. That would be my best guess given the info presented anyway.