iOS Bug:Quality bobber is not working

thaculoss

Newcomer
It’s sad that when l was fishing, I found that the Glacierfish is gold but not purple.So l found that Quality bobber is not working on 1.5.6.37.I tried so many times and finally l founded the problem is the Quality bobber.

thaculoss

Newcomer
lt is a common bug both on ios and Android,my mobilephone is iphone 12。l can also found that my friends found this bug too。

Ereo

Helper
The quality bobber increases the quality of the fish by one level, it doesn't guarantee iridium.

Fish quality is determined by a set of factors like your level and distance to shore, but also a random factor. There's always a chance for the fish to only be silver.

thaculoss

Newcomer
The quality bobber increases the quality of the fish by one level, it doesn't guarantee iridium.

Fish quality is determined by a set of factors like your level and distance to shore, but also a random factor. There's always a chance for the fish to only be silver.
I've been playing this game since 2017 on PC! How can I don’t know the level of fish? Of course,10+3 Fishing level and 5 level of the fishing area! Because the prefect fishing of fish is purple without using the quality bobber, and when I using the quality bobber, the fishing which is not perfect is the level of gold!

thaculoss

Newcomer

It’s the same bug of pc 1.5.2. When pc1.5.2 the quality bobber is not working aussi.