Switch [BUG] Peculiar Visual Bug

Salty1

Planter
I took a screenshot when it occurred because it seemed so wild to me. I was waiting to encounter it again before citing it, to try to get more information, but I did not encounter the glitch again and soon forgot about it. I only just came across the screenshot again and found it amusing enough to share with what limited information I have:

- I normally close down the game after each session, so I don't think this resulted from leaving the game running with sleep mode on or anything like that.

- I noticed the glitch as soon as I loaded up this particular farm and walked out of my farm house. They mayo machine on the side was formerly right next to my farm house, and when I first exited the house it was just inside the border of that black square. I could still access it and move it. And while I could not really see it, I could still walk up my front door step and enter the house so long as I search around for approximately where it should be.

- Carrying on into the next day did not affect the glitch. It persisted across two days of play.

- Closing the game and reloading over again resulted in the glitch self-correcting/vanishing. Might have just been a momentary hiccup with an asset loading, idk

- No, Krobus is not my roomie on this farm.
StardewGlitchXV.jpg

If anyone else encounters the same issue and it is more persistent, then hopefully my feedback might at least provide some base of reference to consider other cases by.

Last edited by a moderator: