PC BUG - online multiplayer keeps disconnecting

mihmilicio

Newcomer
Me and a friend started a new save at 1.5, and everything works at first look. She connects and enters in the world through Steam just fine. But almost every in-game day she is disconnected suddenly, without any apparent reason, as both of our networks are working. Unfortunaly, it's getting really annoying, as we can't progress together in the game. I really love the game, and I played it for quite a long, but I have no clue what else to do about this issue.

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
I'm not sure this is a bug in the game... it's probably just the result of a spotty internet connection. Make sure you have a strong internet connection (preferably wired/ethernet cable), turn off any VPN's you're behind, etc. Or possibly just day to day the connection might be better or worse depending on your local internet infrastructure

mihmilicio

Newcomer
Thank you for the quick reply!

We tried twice yesterday, and again today, and it's the same, that's why I got concerned if other people might be having this issue too... We'll keep trying! Sorry for bothering if it isn't a problem with the game. Your work is amazing, thank you so much for it!!!!