PS4 Bug of the island's old woman

Edson.k9

Newcomer
After the old d scene. She's the recipe for fairy dust nozes.ai the scene doesn't get dark to get back to the normal game. You look at the other i the sea moving just that

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Edson, so I can't be of more help, so instead I will provide a machine translation for you.
Olá Edson, não posso ajudar mais. Em vez disso, vou fornecer uma tradução automática para você.

(Machine) translated title: old island bug
Translated message text: After the old d scene. She gives the recipe for fairy powder and nuts. ai locks the scene is not dark to return to the normal game. Look at each other and the sea is moving that's all.

Regras do Fórum/Forum Rules:
  • Todas as postagens DEVEM ser em inglês (exceto para Multiplayer (LFG)). Temos que manter os fóruns apenas em inglês para fins de moderação. Isso não inclui mostrar exemplos do jogo em outras línguas ou fornecer pequenos trechos de outras línguas.
  • All posts MUST be in English (except for Multiplayer (LFG)). We have to keep the forums English-only for moderating purposes. This does not include showing examples of the game in other languages or giving small snippets of other languages.
Questões/Questions:

Você está dizendo que sua tela está congelada (ou seja, parada ou travada) no lugar que você mencionou?
Are you saying your screen is frozen (meaning stopped or stuck) at the place you mention?

Edson.k9

Newcomer
this she freezes in the scene. but the sea still has animation. I just don't go back to the playable screen