PC [BUG] Multiplayer infinite black screen

furrymancer

Newcomer
I don't have much info or a crash log (since it technically wasn't a crash), but after we all went to bed (4 players) on a rainy Spring day 6, we got stuck in an infinite black loading screen before it saved. We all had to quit out and redo the day, and then had a kind of long loading screen before it let us continue on to the next day. We only lost the one day so it wasn't too bad, but was still an annoyance.

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
How long did you wait for? Sometimes (especially the more players are playing), it can take a long time to advance that menu, the theory is that it's due to poor internet connection... but if you wait long enough it will eventually proceed

La caca

Newcomer
Me and my friend had the same problem, tried few things, i played in my own world for about 2 in-game years and then tried again, nothing changed, then another in-game year passed and i destroyed his house b'cuz he couldn't join anymore then created his house again to test and boom, he could sleep normally again, i dunno if it's temporary, cuz' we played only 2 in-game days to now but i think that could work