PC [BUG] Multiplayer - End Of Day Profit Discrepancy

Sanetona

Newcomer
Playing in online multiplayer on PC, at the end of the night the host often sees higher profit amounts and different items sold than I do. We think that only the host is seeing the results of the mini shipping bins. It doesn't matter who puts what in which bin, I typically only see what's been shipped in the main bin and the host sees everything shipped. We keep forgetting to check if this happens every night or only sometimes, but it definitely happens at least frequently enough for us to notice. I should be running the most recent version, last updated January 22nd.

Update: It's definitely not a consistent bug, but it happened a couple times today. Some nights we see the same totals (with me confirmed seeing items from mini shipping bins) and some nights I just see fewer things than the host does. Unsure. If it helps, the host is playing on mac.

Last edited:

Waclaw

Newcomer
We are having the same bug, at least 3 game-days in a row. In our case host is on PC, farmhand is on mac. This happened at the same time as other minor bugs such as extreme lag (at least 30 seconds off at one point) and farmhand woke up in different bed than they fell asleep in. Our connection is through Steam.