PC (Bug) Multiplayer Community Center - Spring Bundle

Éowyn

Newcomer
Hey!

I'm having a bug with the Community Center in multiplayer mode. The Spring Bundle is completing itself, the day after talking to the wizard when we went to the community center the first Bundle was complete.
The biggest problem is that the other two Golden Scrool, released when completing the first bundle, have not been activated. We are stuck, until the next season to perhaps release the other scrolls.
I have no idea if any more Bundles will complete on their own or if completing the Summer Bundle will release the other two golden scrolls.

I don't know if more people are having this bug and if anyone knows how to fix it, please let me know.

Desktop Screenshot 2021.03.06 - 17.45.32.24.png
Desktop Screenshot 2021.03.06 - 17.45.44.76.png

Last edited:

Floodgamer

Newcomer
Hey!
I also encountered some kind of this bug today, but can't tell if it was caused by ony of my used mods or the game itself.

I tried rewriting the Saves and reseting the bundles via the smapi console.
I finally fixed it with the "debug shufflebundles" command in smapi. Bundles will be random, but it seems to be working again for me.

Hope this will also fix your problems!

Éowyn

Newcomer
Hey!
I also encountered some kind of this bug today, but can't tell if it was caused by ony of my used mods or the game itself.

I tried rewriting the Saves and reseting the bundles via the smapi console.
I finally fixed it with the "debug shufflebundles" command in smapi. Bundles will be random, but it seems to be working again for me.

Hope this will also fix your problems!
Hey!

I will try to do this command by Smapi and see if it works! Thank you so much for the tip xDD