Solved [BUG] Missing mini-shipping container from special orders - solved

Lagodog5

Greenhorn
I completed both Pierre's Prime Produce and Gus' Famous Omelet on the same day. I'm pretty sure that I finished Gus's special order before I completed Pierres, but it could be the other way. I got mail from Gus the next day containing a mini-fridge and saw the cut scene for Gus as well. However, I didn't get any mail from Pierre containing a mini-shipping container. That made me think there was a bug in the completion of the quest, but I got the cutscene of Pierre selling the crops at outrageous prices the next time I went into the general store. Not totally sure what happened, and it's not game-breaking but it somewhat annoying and is definitely a bug.

I completed both Pierre's Prime Produce and Gus' Famous Omelet on the same day. I'm pretty sure that I finished Gus's special order before I completed Pierres, but it could be the other way. I got mail from Gus the next day containing a mini-fridge and saw the cut scene for Gus as well. However, I didn't get any mail from Pierre containing a mini-shipping container. That made me think there was a bug in the completion of the quest, but I got the cutscene of Pierre selling the crops at outrageous prices the next time I went into the general store. Not totally sure what happened, and it's not game-breaking but it somewhat annoying and is definitely a bug.
Did you try to wait one more day to check your mails ?
According to wiki, the mail should arrive the day after the cutscene (I didn't do this quest yet, so I don't know if the cutscene happens same day as you finish the quest)

Ereo

Helper
I agree, I got the shipping bin the day after the cutscene, not the day after the quest was completed.

Lagodog5

Greenhorn
Did you try to wait one more day to check your mails ?
According to wiki, the mail should arrive the day after the cutscene (I didn't do this quest yet, so I don't know if the cutscene happens same day as you finish the quest)
It's been a few days since I finished the quest, but it hasn't been a day since I saw the cutscene. I will give that a shot later today.