iOS [BUG] Linus hearts event crash during cinematic scene

Phoenix

Newcomer
Hi everyone,
I have noticed that when the event of Linus checking for things in the garbage starts during it the game always crashes at the same istant, i.e. when after the first part of the cinematics you are supposed to talk to Linus that is hiding near the house, before he starts talking the game crashes.
I was able to reproduce it 2 times in a row and I am not sure if this is related with anything else in the game but just in case the situation in my save game is the following:
- first year
- winter 16th
- night winter market event active at the beach
- watched siren dance before going in the mid of the town
The only way to go ahead the game was to skip the day getting to bed early avoiding to go to the middle of the town that evening.

My testing device is iPad 6th generation, iPadOS 13.3.1, mobile game version 1.1.5.145, italian language version of the game (maybe a bug in translations that makes everything crash since the bug is not found by everyone?)
Just by looking online it seems there are similar bugs related with this event also with other platforms (console, pc, mac)
Hope this can help you solve the issue.

ric

Cowpoke
I have attempted to recreate this. I played through on Android and PC in Italian. The Linus scene didnt crash. It might be related to the night market. I will keep investigating...

Phoenix

Newcomer
Ok, in that case I add to the previous information the fact I was exiting the market going to the center of the town, and was late evening, both of the times I have reproduced it.

Phoenix

Newcomer
After some in-game days the event happened again and this time went perfectly fine. This can really mean that the problem probably lies in its activation during the night market event for some unknown reason rather than in the event itself.