PC [BUG] Level Up screens of already achieved skills keep appearing after I go to bed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody, I'm currently playing the 1.5.2 version on PC (in game language - Italian) and I think I found a bug.

I've recently downloaded the game and I played it first on the 1.5.1 version, reached day 1 of Fall and decided to delete the file to start a new one. After creating the second file, I reached day 1 of Summer and noticed I've made some mistakes, so I scrapped that file too in order to create a third file.

While playing these two files I noticed no bugs, then I've updated the game to the 1.5.2 version.

I've reached day 11 of Spring so far and levelled up in Farming (lv.1), Mining (lv.1), Foraging (lv.2) and Fishing (lv.1).
Everytime I go to bed, however, no matter the hour or if I'm exhausted, the Level Up screens keep appearing and piling up one after the other, telling me I've reached level 1 on said skills and level 2 on Foraging.

Does it happen to anyone else? Has it something to do with me constantly erasing and creating new files? Is there a way to fix it? It doesn't make the game unplayable but it's a bit annoying and potentially time consuming.

Odin

Staff member
Hi! In an effort to keep similar reports together, I've locked this thread as a duplicate of https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/4486/. If you have additional info about this issue, please add it to that thread!
The main thread for an issue is picked based on multiple factors, we won't always pick the earliest thread that reported the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.