iOS [BUG] iOS problems

MitziGee

Newcomer
I need some help with my game. I am on iOS.
  1. I have completed the museum, but for some reason on the Artifacts tab, it doesn’t show one item. But the museum has the item. I have also tried to give it to the museum again and I have also tried to ship it. But it never shows up on the artifacts tab.
  2. I have crafted every item. But my Craft Master Star never happens. I have gone so far as to set up empty chests that I fill by going down the line to craft each item. I have checked and double checked. My final craftable item is the deluxe rarecrow and I’ve made two of them.
Please help me figure this out. It’s driving me insane!

redbobcat

Rancher
1. There is currently a bug in iOS version where the artifacts found in fishing chests don‘t show up in the list. As long as you got the achievement you should be fine.

2. iOS version is missing the craftable items tracking so we can only do it manually for now. I have posted a complete visual list in this post, see if you are missing some crafting recipe. Good luck.

MitziGee

Newcomer
Thank you for the reply.
I have crafted every item (except the wedding ring as I am not in multiplayer and only play on my iPad).
😕

redbobcat

Rancher
You do not need to craft a wedding ring for a single player achievement. Sorry it doesn’t work for you. I’ve never actually completed this achievement yet though I also play on iPad. Mostly because I get bored by year 3 and start a new farm :)