Solved [BUG] Glitch with greenhause

Nezuko13

Greenhorn
Are you playing with any mods?
Yes, and now, on my laptop i have, but I check on another computer, and is the same problem :( I try to unistall all game and mods and still nothin, when winter was come, i see greenhause, but i can't enter

Nezuko13

Greenhorn
I fix it! OK so I paste another code to my save. Here we go :
Here where we have save C:\Users\kinia\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Saves\ we need to change code, you need to open you save in notepad and find in files using ctr +f and write GreenhouseBuilding and we have something like that xsi:type="GreenhouseBuilding"><tileX>25</tileX><tileY>10</tileY><tilesWide>7</tilesWide><tilesHigh>6</tilesHigh><maxOccupants>-1</maxOccupants><currentOccupants>0</currentOccupants><daysOfConstructionLeft>0</daysOfConstructionLeft><daysUntilUpgrade>0</daysUntilUpgrade><buildingType>Greenhouse</buildingType> we need to change it to : xsi:type="GreenhouseBuilding"><tileX>14</tileX><tileY>14</tileY><tilesWide>7</tilesWide><tilesHigh>6</tilesHigh><maxOccupants>-1</maxOccupants><currentOccupants>0</currentOccupants><daysOfConstructionLeft>0</daysOfConstructionLeft><daysUntilUpgrade>0</daysUntilUpgrade><buildingType>Greenhouse</buildingType>, 4 days i try to fix it, im glad to i can play on my old save! :D