PC [BUG] *Ginger Island BUGS (Update 1.5)*

Neverita

Greenhorn
Hi everyone, first post here. I've been playing SDV quite awhile now and I was excited for this new update. No spoilers but creator has worked a lot.
Now, bugs will contain SPOILERS, be aware

***SPOILER***

At this moment, I've found two and both are related to the new characters in the island.

First one, after moving the turtle, west of the island, the old lady asks for your help searching something of her husband and giving you an item. After this animation, game just stops, with the image of the player facing the old lady. No movement allowed nor options.

Second one, after unlocking the previous space (and no interaction with the old lady), comes from repairing a bridge. Someone is trapped behind some rocks. When you find the way to release them, animation starts (Skip button appears) but the game screen turns black, no options, not even the mouse can move.

For considerations, I'm playing in vanilla version the whole game (Year 4 Summer), I've had mods, but I just imported SMAPI to Steam in order to play with them whenever I play in Coop with friends and not with this file.

I hope I am not the only one and together we can find the solution. Nevertheless, enjoy this amazing game.

Have a nice day and holidays :)

Last edited by a moderator:

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
Hi, you're playing in Spanish, right? These are both known bugs in the Spanish version, which will be fixed soon, but for now you can move past both of these by switching to English for 1 day, completing those events, and then after you save that night, you can go back to Spanish