PC [BUG] Game screen shrinks when doing certain things in co-op

Cschita

Newcomer
I've been having this problem for a bit, but I didn't play Stardew Valley or co-op in a long time, so I thought it was a one time problem.

When I tried to play co-op for the first time I couldn't copy paste the invite code, without the game window shrinking in a very weird way. It would have the same scale as if it was fullscreen and still be in "fullscreen", but only be a small window. When trying to convert to fullscreen again, the scale would stay the same, sometimes ending up with part of the menu screen in the background or ther would be otherwise moved parts of the menu somewhere on the screen. To fix this I would have to manualy type in the code.

A week ago ago I ran into the same problem right when clicking the "Enter invite code.." button, which made it harder to avoid, but it was possible by letting the bug happen when not in fullscreen and changing the screen to fullscreen when in the game. It would also be normal after restarting.

Then a few days later I tried to host a game, having the same problems when copying the invite code. I tried to fix it like I had done before, but the game ended up permanently stuck in the shrunken version. Not even restarting would reset it. I was still able to play the game normaly by zooming in as far as possible and the bug would not occur anymore, since it would only shrink it once.
Apart from the menu looking weird, I experienced several crashes when playing the game. One while copying the invite code, one suddenly when playing and one right in the main menu, but I'm not sure when exactly in the main menu it happened.

I will attach some pictures so you can get a better look at it. It's just the current state of the game, since I didn't take a screenshots before.
If you need anything else, please tell me.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: