iOS [BUG] game crashing at shrine of illusions

friedfish

Greenhorn
Phone Type: Iphone 13

Game Version: 1.5.6.39

Bug Description:
Whenever I go to the shrine of illusions and attempt to change my appearance the game immediately crashes as soon as i make my offer. When I re-open the game the day is reset back to 7:20 AM. I’ve tried closing the game and re-opening it and restarting my phone but nothing seems to work. Is this just my phone? Or have other have similar problems?

momoichiigo

Greenhorn

Bug Description:
Whenever I go to the shrine of illusions and attempt to change my appearance the game immediately crashes as soon as i make my offer. When I re-open the game the day is reset back to 7:20 AM. I’ve tried closing the game and re-opening it and restarting my phone but nothing seems to work. Is this just my phone? Or have other have similar problems?
Having the same problem

cinnamonnzz

Newcomer
Same, i thought it just happened in my device(Android)...

NOT ONLY THAT, i tried to backup the game before entering the Shrine, and it works, but the shrine's menu is kinda different from 1.4 update, there's no Pet Appearance menu in the shrine, it just character appearance and an empty space in front of it. I clicked the ✓ button and back to my farm, and realizing that my PET's appearance on the farm is changed although I didn't do anything :)))

LhyneeZi

Newcomer

Bug Description:

Bug Description:
it's been a month, and still not fixed.

luisanasgalaxia

Greenhorn
Phone type: Galaxy M54

Mine has the same issue. I've had to redo the whole day the first time. However, I've saved a backup before entering the room and it kept going back to the spot I saved everytime. I don't know what to do.

Perssle

Newcomer
Phone Type: Infinix Hots 20s
I was excited about the magic thing but I'm having the same issues with all of you.

machii

Newcomer
Phone type: Oppo A21S
Game version 1.5.6.39
Same problem but after making a copy of my save file and clearing the data of the game i was able to use the shrine of illusions again

JoelSmile

Newcomer
So. I found a workaround. I had the problem on my iPhone and decided to look around and got nothing. So what I did was change my controls from joystick and buttons (the bottom option) to the tap (the top option). I pressed the statue to open the prompt and pressed yes and it worked. Someone on Reddit did the same thing and it also worked for them.

wildandblue

Sodbuster
So. I found a workaround. I had the problem on my iPhone and decided to look around and got nothing. So what I did was change my controls from joystick and buttons (the bottom option) to the tap (the top option). I pressed the statue to open the prompt and pressed yes and it worked. Someone on Reddit did the same thing and it also worked for them.
Yes, the same fix works when using a controller too. Just before the shrine, use touch controls instead. Switching to touch controls also works for those unable to interact at Robin's shop and with Gus at the saloon.

JoelSmile

Newcomer
Yes, the same fix works when using a controller too. Just before the shrine, use touch controls instead. Switching to touch controls also works for those unable to interact at Robin's shop and with Gus at the saloon.
Wonder why this answer was no where to be found.