PC (BUG) Game Crashes when saving - Error Log

Yume

Greenhorn
In one of my saves the game crashes just right after going to sleep, before saving.
This is the error log, do you know how can I fix this?

---------------
La chiave specificata non era presente nel dizionario.
in System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
in StardewValley.TerrainFeatures.FruitTree.dayUpdate(GameLocation environment, Vector2 tileLocation) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\TerrainFeatures\FruitTree.cs:riga 401
in StardewValley.GameLocation.DayUpdate(Int32 dayOfMonth) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:riga 3937
in StardewValley.Locations.BuildableGameLocation.DayUpdate(Int32 dayOfMonth) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\BuildableGameLocation.cs:riga 31
in StardewValley.Farm.DayUpdate(Int32 dayOfMonth) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\Farm.cs:riga 278
in StardewValley.Game1.<_newDayAfterFade>d__715.MoveNext() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:riga 9489
in StardewValley.Game1.<>c.<newDayAfterFade>b__713_2() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:riga 8517
in System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
in System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
---------------

InnerException:
Stack Trace: in StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:riga 4056
in StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:riga 3876
in StardewValley.GameRunner.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\LocalMultiplayer.cs:riga 1046
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
in System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
in System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
in System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
in System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
in System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
in StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Program.cs:riga 156

Game Version: 1.5.3
SDK Helper: SteamHelper
Game Language: en
GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
In-game Date: summer 2 Y3 Time of Day: 600
Game Location: FarmHouse

Odin

Staff member
I used mods in the past, but I think I deleted them all. I didn't think it could have been mod's fault because I used them in other saves, but those saves worked fine 🤔
Many mods will make permanent changes to save files, so even if they aren't currently installed, if you played on this save with mods in the past, they may be causing the problem.

Yume

Greenhorn
Many mods will make permanent changes to save files, so even if they aren't currently installed, if you played on this save with mods in the past, they may be causing the problem.
So I should just give up and start again? That's okay anyway, I'll try even better

Odin

Staff member
So I should just give up and start again? That's okay anyway, I'll try even better
It's possible that your save can still be fixed! You can upload it here and someone may be able to take a look.