PC [BUG] Furnaces placed behind the bush on the island can't be harvested when the bush becomes the shipping bin

BlaDe

Farmer
I don't know if this happens for other items.

A furnace that is behind the shipping bin that was placed before the sleep hut was fixed can't be harvested by interacting with it. You have to use a tool to pop the furnace.

XxA2ra3LxX

Greenhorn
I just came to report my wife having an issue in the same place, so may as well add to this. She has Bee Hives placed behind this shipping bin that were placed *after* the bin was already there and she cannot collect honey from the 2 directly behind the bin, all the other ones nearby are fine, but when she tries to collect from those 2 it opens her trash menu. PC latest steam version (1.5.4?)

*edit* she later found that after she removed the hives if she faced the blocks and pressed her button it was opening the menu to put things in the box, even though the box lid wasn't opening, seems the shipping box actually takes up 4 tiles as far as the game mechanics work, but only 2 tiles graphically, so the game will let you place items behind it but they become unusable since the game thinks you are using the box. Not sure if actually a bug or just the way the game works

Attachments

Last edited: