Solved [BUG] Freeze after donating last fossil to Snail professor

lucas25

Greenhorn
Hi,
when I handle the tail fossil to Snail professor after the conversation the screen freezes, I can’t move and I have to reset the game, always in the same point, I tried to handle other days but the same.
I am kind of trapped and can’t continue.
Is anyone having the same problem?

GlassFault

Newcomer
I'm also having the same issue as you, just finally getting that last Fossil, the snake tail, and after the professor teach you the ostrich incubator recipe the game kind of freez just like with you.

I think the new version on the Switch may still have some other problems apart from the blue floring at the North part of the island.

Let's hope that they new patch may be able to solve this Bug.

GlassFault

Newcomer
With what you say maybe is the order in wich you give the fossils to Snail professor the thing that triggers the bug because i tried the same thing that lucas25, giving the snake tail other day, and the Game still freeze after the ostrich incubator recipe.

Even tried giving it with my inventory empty and did not work.

Marzoa

Greenhorn
Hi, i had exactly the same bug as you. The funny thing is that I accidentally found out a way to solve it.
I donated the last fossil to Professor Snail, the snake tail, and everything was going fine, he gave me the ostrich incubator recipe and everything was normal.
After that, the dialogue screen closed and we were just staring at each other.
So i said to myself okay my game crashed/ froze but the music was still playing so i had hope that it would be fixed somehow.

What did I do? I pressed all the buttons of my Nintendo Switch and one of them ''skipped'' that endless cinematic.

I think the button was the select ( the - on the left) or the start (the + on the right)

I hope this can help you!

GlassFault

Newcomer
It worked!

I just pressed the button select (the - on the left) and it skipped the scene just as you describied it.

Thank you so much!

lucas25

Greenhorn
Thanks,
finally I could solve it changing language, is strange but changing to English it worked without problem.
Now I am having the freezing after completing the missing bundle (broken Mercajoja) it freezes, I tried as well changing the language and changing the last object (prismatic shard or millennial fruitx5) but no results.
Any of you facing the same?