PC BUG ? Fling mobs flung off map with high weight on [spoiler] sword

Oudenophobia

Newcomer
I have a forged lava katana that now has +13 weight. Flying enemies are frequently flung off the edges of the screen where they disappear completely, especially on the 3rd or so hit.

If I stand in the center of a level or if I allow them to hit me to lose their momentum I can sometimes manage to kill them. A sword with this weight is pretty much unusable. Happens especially with the fire sprites or the serpents since they take multiple hits.

sorry if I didn't format this right, first forum post! D: I am using 1.5.1 unmodded on pc through steam.

Attachments

Last edited:

ISSsloth

Farmer
That's strange, but what are you suggesting is the bug? Is it the fact that a sword with that much weight is obtainable? Is it that the monsters fly off the screen? Is it that the monsters disappear when they go off-screen? Also welcome to the forums!

Oudenophobia

Newcomer
Just that they shoot off so far they disappear and never come back. A sword with this much weight is obtainable, unless the forge is glitched?? If they're supposed to fly off the map, sorry for wasting your time. Just didn't make sense to me.
Thanks !