PC [BUG] False Fainting Mail, what the actual f-

IvyOblivious

Newcomer
I occasionally get mail in game for times the the player ends up fainting(staying up till 2:00am) but the thing is, I wasn't even outside that night, or at least I was 100% I was in bed, because I saw the whole going to sleep bit in my bed, despite this, these happen more often when I didn't even collapse. I've collapsed maybe 3 times now, but i've gotten like 7 different pieces of mail saying that i was found outside on the ground. 5 minutes ago, I walked into the bed and went AFK at the sales summary screen and when i came back and started the next day; guess what i got, a joja mart employee apparently found me collapsed on the ground. Why is this happening? please tell me wtf is happening.

Ereo

Helper
Well, Joja is obviously exploiting you and you should definitely refuse to pay and hire a good lawyer. Maybe they are bullying you because you quit your dead end job with them?

In all seriousness, are you using mods?

IvyOblivious

Newcomer
Nope.

Also, today I got BOTH pieces of mail,one from jojo.co and linus saying they found me passed out. I've come to find that this always happens whenever i make it home just barely in time and then go afk during the sales summary or the next morning, DESPITE the fact that i've passed out various times in the house and woke up A-ok with no mail.
I'm starting to think the Chromebook version is bugged, and i know its a different version because the item switch requires you to use the mouse pad scroll and it doesn't stick to three sections of the inventory, it can go in-between and so when you click to swap items it freaks the f*** out.