[BUG] event error?? I guess?

Reina1111

Greenhorn
ok.. i dont know what to do
please help how can i fix this
"
[game] Event script error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
[game] In event #0 for location Temp
[game] On line #4: loadActors Set-Up
[game] Event script error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
[game] On line #4: loadActors Set-Up "

it ends the event so quickly ..whyyy :cry::sweat::sweat:

please help me fix this .. thankyuuuu :heart:😚

edit :solved...
hi guys thankyou for you're response .. I super duper really appreciate it 😊😍😍 :heart: :heart: but I already found the one that causing trouble..
btw .. thanks againnnn :stardrop::stardrop::stardrop::stardrop:

Last edited:
I'm having the exact same issue:

When entering the area of a festival (fishing, Winter Star etc) the festival automatically skips, I'm transported home as if I left, and an error pops up on the screen and in my SMAPI:
[Error] Event script error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
[Error] On line #4: loadActors Set-Up
But my game doesn't crash.
Log: https://smapi.io/log/12836e1c127244f19542a5da24a2eb94
FYI: The error with the SystemMemory is already being looked at by Pathoschild.

Since this log, I have updated all mods except ExpandedStorage which has a current issue, so I won't update til resolved. I've also been able to do the Egg Festival, and the Dance, but all others receive this error.

Stardew Valley Expanded, Boarding House & Bus Stop and Ridgeside are the largest mods I have that use TMXL Map Toolkit. I'm using all 3 in my latest save and will test and report which one causes the issue for me. If you use them you can request help for Ridgeside on their Discord

Faultier

Newcomer
Stardew Valley Expanded, Boarding House & Bus Stop and Ridgeside are the largest mods I have that use TMXL Map Toolkit. I'm using all 3 in my latest save and will test and report which one causes the issue for me. If you use them you can request help for Ridgeside on their Discord
Disabling Boarding House and Bus Stop seems to fix the problem for me.

violetv

Newcomer
ok.. i dont know what to do
please help how can i fix this
"
[game] On line #4: loadActors Set-Up
[game] On line #4: loadActors Set-Up "

it ends the event so quickly ..whyyy :cry::sweat::sweat:

please help me fix this .. thankyuuuu :heart:😚

edit :solved...
hi guys thankyou for you're response .. I super duper really appreciate it 😊😍😍 :heart: :heart: but I already found the one that causing trouble..
btw .. thanks againnnn :stardrop::stardrop::stardrop::stardrop:
hey, I have it too can anyone help me pls, I go to event and it skip the day to 22:20
https://smapi.io/log/f419a027224f4c9c846e6d1425a7501e