Switch [BUG] Equipment not functioning

peanutwaffles

Newcomer
following the version 1.5 update, I can no longer load objects into equipment. So far I’ve found that I can’t place eggs into the mayonnaise machine, wood into the charcoal kiln, or fruit into the kegs. I can collect the finished products but once it’s done I cannot use it anymore. It started on Day 4,Spring, Year 2. I also had a notice that weeds had damaged my farm a day or two (in game) prior but I never saw any damage to my crops or buildings.

ACC91

Newcomer
following the version 1.5 update, I can no longer load objects into equipment. So far I’ve found that I can’t place eggs into the mayonnaise machine, wood into the charcoal kiln, or fruit into the kegs. I can collect the finished products but once it’s done I cannot use it anymore. It started on Day 4,Spring, Year 2. I also had a notice that weeds had damaged my farm a day or two (in game) prior but I never saw any damage to my crops or buildings.
I am having the same issue!! Have you heard anything??

peanutwaffles

Newcomer
I am having the same issue!! Have you heard anything??
Yes! It turns out it was a setting that must have changed after the update. If you go to the main menu and select control options there should be an option called “item storing”. If you set it to “off” you should be able to load items into equipment.

ACC91

Newcomer
That is fantastic! Thank you ever so much for your help!
Back to the wine and cheese grind now! Haha

RedFarmer

Newcomer
I'm trying everything but it still doesn't want to take the eggs, also I cant find the control options you're talking about. I'm on the 1.6 update. And very confused, please help. Thank you.