PC [BUG] Endless black loading screen

Navifairy

Greenhorn
The game is practically unplayable. Loading screens lasting an entire in game day makes co op not really possible. Mining and chopping down trees also causes lag where the resources can't be picked up. I have seen many many MANY threads with lots of co op issues dating back to 2016... Is there no fix in sight?

ISSsloth

Farmer
I'd make sure your own wifi is okay, closing your browser when doing games tends to help or making sure no one using the same wifi router as you is doing something like a video call.

Navifairy

Greenhorn
I'd make sure your own wifi is okay, closing your browser when doing games tends to help or making sure no one using the same wifi router as you is doing something like a video call.
Other co op games are fine. I have turned my WiFi on and off. I have verified file integrity. I have turned steam on and off. I have checked my internet speed. Stardew co op seems to be an issue I see brought up in multiple places and it's sad that it's been years and no fix. It's a great game but as it is right now it's unplayable :/