Solved [BUG] Default shipping bin can't be moved or demolished in some location(s)

okagen

Greenhorn
Moving the shipping bin behind the double wide bush in front of and slightly to the right of the entrance to the hill-top farm house seems to be the cause.
The bug persists. Its unclear whether this applies to placing it behind any double wide bush or bush at all as i havent tested that.
When i try to move it its "hitbox" is placed off the item and even if i can get it to light up red and click it, nothing happens.

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
Are you clicking on the base of the shipping bin? If you hover the mouse "above" the shipping bin it will turn green but nothing happens if you click (not ideal). But when I clicked on the base of the shipping bin (behind the bush), it picked it up

okagen

Greenhorn
Yeah, I have been busy with work and other things. Might have had my brain turned off.. remember clicking alot in different places, but may not have tried consciously clicking the base. Saw that two patches is out and have no problem now so imma assume you fixed the not ideal graphical part and that I was tired, thanks <3 also love the game and all the attention you give the game itself but also the community :)

CeterisParibis

Newcomer
Hello, just received the update for PS4, I am able to move the default shipping bin but when selecting The demolish option it will not allow me.