iOS [BUG] Crops disappearing in the Greenhouse

4Acres

Greenhorn
I am playing the single-player Stardew Valley on an iOS (version 1.4.5.153). It seems that my crops have disappeared overnight, about 8 or so of them. I know they weren't dying because I have an Iridium sprinkler on them and I check on them everyday. I'm not playing with any mods and this is the first time this issue has happened since I got the Greenhouse.

Any help would be appreciated!

I am playing the single-player Stardew Valley on an iOS (version 1.4.5.153). It seems that my crops have disappeared overnight, about 8 or so of them. I know they weren't dying because I have an Iridium sprinkler on them and I check on them everyday. I'm not playing with any mods and this is the first time this issue has happened since I got the Greenhouse.

Any help would be appreciated!
There is a thread about people experiencing an identical issue here I don't know how helpful this is, but you aren't the only one experiencing it.

4Acres

Greenhorn
There is a thread about people experiencing an identical issue here I don't know how helpful this is, but you aren't the only one experiencing it.
Thank you! It's good to know there's others having a similar problem. It's unfortunate because I just unlocked the greenhouse and was so excited to use it. But now I think I'm going to have to avoid it because I'm losing too many crops that way. :/

Thank you! It's good to know there's others having a similar problem. It's unfortunate because I just unlocked the greenhouse and was so excited to use it. But now I think I'm going to have to avoid it because I'm losing too many crops that way. :/
Yeah, I don't know how widespread the issue is, or if it's confined to a single version, or if it was patched, etc. etc. I don't think a lot of attention has been brought to this bug and I really have no clue what is causing it. I hope the 1.5 version, whenever it comes to mobile, fixes this issue for you : )

Ereo

Helper
Nothing should be able to kill crops in the greenhouse, so it's definitely a bug.

FYI, plants won't die when you don't water them, they just won't continue to grow. Outside they can die at season change or be eaten by crows.

Just out of interest, what crops where you growing?

4Acres

Greenhorn
Nothing should be able to kill crops in the greenhouse, so it's definitely a bug.

FYI, plants won't die when you don't water them, they just won't continue to grow. Outside they can die at season change or be eaten by crows.

Just out of interest, what crops where you growing?
I believe the first time I was growing a bunch of Mixed Seeds I had left over so they were a bunch of different things. I think I even had a Starfruit or two in there which is heartbreaking. And then I recently tried to plant bean plants in there and those disappeared as well.