PC [Bug] Crash on Changing Sound Source

tarq

Greenhorn
I haven't been able to recreate it again, but it happened twice on the same day. I had headphones plugged in and on mute when I turned on the game but unplugged them to use the monitor speakers which were also muted and the game crashed. Later the monitor speakers were not muted and the same thing happened. I am playing the game on a Windows 10 computer. Has anyone else experienced something like this?

ConcernedApe has mentioned that stardew valley can't handle audio switch after the game has started. I don't think he commented if its something that can be fixed though.
Well I haven't had this problem but what I can tell you it is that I know that there can be people that only have a problem of just having to set the audio before the game starts but that's not the problem always because for some players (e.g. my) the full screen mode just doesn't work properly when it is transmitted to another device like a TV in my case, even when setting the audio before the game starts only on the other two mode the sound works but you can't adjust the resolution on those other two mode so it can be a problem for players that want to play split screen CO-OP.

Just letting you know that setting the sound before the game it is not always the problem.

And I have a post talking about this and had ConcernedApe reply in my post talking about exactly that about setting the audio before the game starts so I reply to his reply explainig that in my case and to some other people too that's not the problem and that I always set my audio before I do anything in another device but still waiting for him to reply back.

Last edited: