PC [BUG] Community Center issue

Klingohr

Newcomer
Hello,
I`m playing a Multiplayer section. I joined the game after the cutscene were Lewis showed the CC. I the mission to talk to the wizard does not gets available for me, that means, I cant delivery the products to the Junimos.
Is there a way to turn this option available? We are currently on Spring 26.
Thank You

imnvs

Local Legend
Okay, you're talking a bunch of stuff that doesn't make sense...

The quest given by the wizard after the CC is done has nothing to do with Junimos.

The only thing someone has to do with Junimos after the CC is done happens at the Joja store, and it has nothing to do with any tasks set you by the wizard.

Ereo

Helper
Okay, you're talking a bunch of stuff that doesn't make sense...

The quest given by the wizard after the CC is done has nothing to do with Junimos.

The only thing someone has to do with Junimos after the CC is done happens at the Joja store, and it has nothing to do with any tasks set you by the wizard.
After Lewis shows you the broken down CC, you go inside and look at the scrolls, but you can't read them. The wizard invites you the next day to help you understand the junimos. That's probably what they are talking about.

Have you tried just interacting with a scroll? I'm not sure how it works in multiplayer, but that is what I would assume it is individual to each player.

imnvs

Local Legend
Oh, I misread... you're way at the beginning, just starting the CC? After Lewis leaves, there is one scroll. You have to go back inside and you have to interact with the golden scroll that can not be read. It's on the floor right in the middle of the room to the left of the main room you enter into. After trying to read that, the next day the wizard should send you a letter that invites you to come by.

Have you tried interacting with the golden scroll.