PC [BUG] Collections screen doesn't acknowledge an artifact in the museum

mattyscully

Greenhorn
I couldn't upload the video so I'll add some pictures later, but it's pretty self explanatory I suppose.

The artifact is the ancient sword. It's in the museum but doesn't show up in the collections tab (it's still greyed out and named "???"). I can't remember when this problem first came up. I noticed the issue before the most recent patch and checked again after it to see if it was the same and it was.

mattyscully

Greenhorn
Here are the pics. I completed the museum today and I got the stardrop and achievement, so I guess it doesn't affect completion, just the artifact info.
20210205144935_1.jpg
20210205145002_1.jpg
20210205145005_1.jpg
20210205145021_1.jpg

Schweetus

Newcomer
I have the same bug. Thought it might be because I'm playing co-op and my farmhand may have donated the items that aren't showing up in the list. its multiple items in my case too.

Odin

Staff member
I have the same bug. Thought it might be because I'm playing co-op and my farmhand may have donated the items that aren't showing up in the list. its multiple items in my case too.
In the case of co-op, this is not a game issue. The collections tab only shows artifacts that you have personally found, and isn't connected to the Museum. So in multiplayer if another player finds and donates an item, it won't appear for you. And in single- or multiplayer, it's possible to have something in the tab that you haven't donated, if you found an item and then didn't donate it.