Xbox BUG!!! Co op player or not being able to place down anything randomly

Weirdestcornet

Newcomer
Hi there! We play Stardew Valley on local split-screen mode, and we’ve been playing on the same world for about five months. Just starting a few days ago, we ran into this weird bug where my co-op partner loses the ability to place down things randomly. It just makes a noise like it wants to place, but it will not. When I save and exit, sometimes it will give the ability back, sometimes it won’t. If you just keep playing, it will come back randomly, but eventually, I’m not sure if I triggered it. I’ve been through all the settings, looked up all the videos, and haven’t seen anyone with the exact same issue. I’ve tried moving my storage to my external or to my internal, looking for updates, making sure my Xbox was updated, controllers, and it seems sometimes if you switch around controllers, it will give you the ability back, but only temporarily. I’m sure it was none of my controllers. We ran through the whole lot of eight, and they eventually all ended up doing it now we tried something it was. We both pulled out our batteries and we switched characters when connecting back controllers now this is where it gets weird my co-op partner would eventually run into the same problem on my profile, but there was times where I would run into her using my controller is the thing I’ve ever seen it linked to the controllers, but I’m not sure because like I stated earlier I used all of my controllers verified that they worked, but they would eventually go one by one not working and unable to place down but sometimes even sinking up new controllers didn’t fix the issue .