Switch [BUG] Child Became Spinning Rectangle

BigBadButch

Newcomer
My girlfriend and I each have a Nintendo Switch. We installed the 1.5 update and began playing together. She, having added a cabin for me on her farm, is hosting, and we play using local co-op. Her character was already married to Maru and they decided to have a child. At first when my character would enter the house, everything was normal. Cute little baby in the crib. I began having my character sleep in the bed in the main farmhouse to save time on some chores. Cute little baby started crawling around. Mostly normal aside from one incident of the baby crawling underneath the floor with just the top of his head poking up like a little shark fin. He clipped back out and we went on with our farm life. I happened to still sleep in the farmhouse on the day the baby graduated from crawling to walking... which is what I would say, if I was able to see him walking normally like my girlfriend can on her screen. On my Switch, the child is simply represented by a tall, blue, continuously spinning rectangle. The rectangle still moves about the house. I can still interact with my girlfriend's rectangle son and he will do the little heart emoticon. I did not stop and take video, but I did stitch together two screenshots so y'all can see what the spinning movement looks like.

Attachments