PC [BUG] Chicken lays egg outside after it did not go home

Wuselding

Cowpoke
Version: 1.5.4
Language: German

It was the time around when the animals return home, when I got into the way of one black chicken. It went backwards and then layed somewhere on the farm down and did not want to go home anymore. So I choosed a new home for the chicken and after that, like magic, it vanished and was in the new coop.

The next morning, it layed its egg outside the inside of the coop.

Attachments

Ereo

Helper
That can happen when you move the chickens from a large coop to a smaller one. The egg will be accessible once you upgrade the second coop.

You don't need to move chickens to force them inside. As long as the door stays open (and there are no closed gates in the way), they will count as in the coop for the night. Or you can enter and exit the farm or the coop to reset the chicken.

Wuselding

Cowpoke
Okay, thank you! I did not know that :) So I am gonne continue play with a bit pf pain till I can expand it :D

imnvs

Local Legend
Okay, thank you! I did not know that :) So I am gonne continue play with a bit pf pain till I can expand it :D
Sadly, yes, you'll have to wait until expanding, but as soon as you do, that egg (currently out of bounds) will be accessible.