PC [BUG] cellarWarp points incorrectly change when players move cabins with cellars; causing players to get stuck.

My Info:
Platform:
PC - Steam
SDV version: 1.5.4
Language: English
Co-Op: Yes

Pre-Requisites for reproducing:
At least one cabin with a cellar, and free space on the farm to move the cabin to.
You'll also have to enter the cabin cellar at least once after it's first constructed to set the default warp points in the savefile. Save, and proceed to a new day.

Now on the new day, go to Robin, and move the cabin with a cellar.
After doing so; the next time a player enters the cabin cellar, they'll become stuck offscreen.

This seems to be due to the game also modifying the cellarWarp points when the cabin is moved. Which shouldn't happen.
These bugged warp points will persist until the savefile is reloaded.
So for example; getting stuck in the cellar offscreen, passing out & continuing to the next day will not fix this.
You'd have to close/relaunch SDV, and then the savefile; or exit back to the main menu & reload the save there. At which point; SDV seems to reinitialize, and will correct the broken warp points.

---
Attached Savefile Info
---
I have an example multiplayer save that was created in SDV v1.5.4.
I slightly modified it to give me the resources to let Robin upgrade the cabin in-game, and clear some space on the farm. But it's an otherwise vanilla save.
The log cabin with the cellar; is to the left of the farmhouse near the Pet area.

Some extra notes about it:
As I mentioned above; reloading a save will fix the error. So, you will not get stuck in the cellar in-game; unless you go to Robin and move the cabin yourself.
However, I moved the cabin cellar on the previous game day; then went to sleep & saved.

As such; if you open the saves & search for the "<cellarWarps>" code section. You can compare the warp points between the saves.
The default warp points of the "_old" file, and the incorrect coordinates that were preserved in the savefile for the current day.

Attachments