PC [BUG] Can't use tools/didn't get paid for items in selling bin

1JAGFORCE

Greenhorn
The glitch started yesterday after I had been playing for a few hours. First the game started not making payments for items I left in the selling bin outside my house. I lost about 1000 coins of crops. The items were in the bin at just before midnight, I would go to sleep and in the morning, there was no sales accounting for the items and the items were no longer in the bin. This happened on spring day 23 & 24. I got frustrated and closed off the game for the night. Then this morning. I opened the game and day 25 I put in 1 item to test it. I was able to water my plants at that time. Then on day 26 I received payment for the one item, however, now when I select a tool, like my watering can, I cannot get it to work. It is the same for all the tools. So, I shut the game down and "rebooted" from the start screen. I still had the same problem with the tools being useless. I just logged back into the game to see if I can change up anything. I found that the watering can works as long as I do not do anything else before trying to use it. If I watch tv the tools will not work. If I go directly from bed to dog dish and fill with water, it will work, but if I pet the dog, the watering can will not work, even if it worked when I filled the water bowl. So, this is NEEDING FIXED! I just started playing this game for the first time 3 days ago when my daughter bought it for me for my bday. Not much fun if it can't do basic things! PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE! The game is useless without being able to use tools!