PC [BUG] Can't pick up thrown items in this section at the Stardew Valley Fair

Hebaio

Greenhorn
Screenshot_142.png

When i was playing with my friends, i threw my overalls here and was unable to pick them back up.
In addition, my friend threw his item on the ground around this section as well and was unable to pick it back up.
However, i was able to pick up the snail to the right of the pole, so i marked the area which i think is bugged.

I don't know if this happens outside the Stardew Valley Fair.

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
Did you try throwing any other items into that area? If your inventory is full, you won 't be able to suck any items up unless they can stack with something already in your inventory.
Normally, if you throw an item out of your inventory that will free up a slot, so the item could come back in. However, clothes take up a separate slot from the inventory altogether, and won't suck back in unless there is an actual inventory slot available.

Hebaio

Greenhorn
I remember having two empty inventory slots and, on top of that, threw the snail out of my inventory (which you see at the right of the pole).
I didn't throw anything else into that area as i didn't wanna reset my whole day wasted at the fair, but my friend commented that he also couldn't pick up an item he threw into the area.