Solved [BUG] Cant enter the greenhouse

Sany

Newcomer
Hi. I have issue with greenhouse. I cant enter it and i saw that the stone entrance should be in front of the door. I dont use any mods and i tried reinstal the game and verify files on steam and nothing helped. I also try to move the greenhouse and it didnt help too. Maybe it is, because i installed Czech language and create the game with this language, and it was bugged from the beginning.

Attachments

MouseyPounds

Sodbuster
Someone else posted about this on the Discord and we were able to narrow it down to the Czech language mod which is a set of XNBs made from the 1.4.5 game files (and therefore missing a lot of additions from the new version.) It is a relatively simple save edit to fix this. I'll post the instructions below but feel free to just attach your save and I or someone else could do it too.

1. Backup a copy of the save file (named with your farmer/farm name followed by a string of numbers) just in case.
2. Open the save in a text editor and search for <Building xsi:type="GreenhouseBuilding">
3. A little bit after that string in the save you should see <tilesWide>4</tilesWide><tilesHigh>2</tilesHigh>
4. These should be changed to <tilesWide>7</tilesWide><tilesHigh>6</tilesHigh>

xolitxo

Newcomer
Someone else posted about this on the Discord and we were able to narrow it down to the Czech language mod which is a set of XNBs made from the 1.4.5 game files (and therefore missing a lot of additions from the new version.) It is a relatively simple save edit to fix this. I'll post the instructions below but feel free to just attach your save and I or someone else could do it too.
i need help, whats your discord