iOS [BUG] Black screen and lullaby

FloraDanika25

Newcomer
When i open my Stardew Valley world, it just shows a black screen and play some lullaby like music. I Can play other worlds just fine but not that one.
I have 60+ hours and it’s my first world so I don’t want to lose it.
I’m also playing on Ilad so that makes so trouble with the solutions I can find online.
I have tried many times and it just keeps on being a black screen and I can’t do anything.
I ended the world at the evening and had just put a diamond in grandpa’s scrine if that’s important.

lucyyyyy

Newcomer
I have literally the EXACT same problem lmao, i have almost 60 hours, play mobile, just put in the diamond, and im pretty sure it was around evening time, along with the weird lullaby I've never heard before

Lth0817

Newcomer
Has anyone found a solution to this? I am literally in the same exact situation - the last action I took was placing the diamond in the shrine and now all I get is a black screen and lullaby music…

Lth0817

Newcomer
I have literally the EXACT same problem lmao, i have almost 60 hours, play mobile, just put in the diamond, and im pretty sure it was around evening time, along with the weird lullaby I've never heard before
Did you ever find a solution?

Toboz

Newcomer
Me too. 60 hours. Just put the diamond and go to play other video games and a want to play Stardew Valley and only black screen

IzzyBee

Newcomer
Me too. 60 hours. Just put the diamond and go to play other video games and a want to play Stardew Valley and only black screen
The same thing has happened to me. I have over 40 hours into my save. I don’t know what to do. I’ve tried restarting my phone and I don’t want to uninstall it because I will loose all of my data. Has anyone found a solution?