Switch [BUG] Bath house crash

Blugo

Tiller
Hi
After
penny ten heart event
, when being in the place between the bath and the locker room, where you dont have your clothes, I tried without thinking to use the
return scepter
and then the game "froze", I was still in the bath house and my character couldnt move nor use items, but I could move the "mouse" icon
That stopped time too

kohlrak

Farmhand
Hi
After
penny ten heart event
, when being in the place between the bath and the locker room, where you dont have your clothes, I tried without thinking to use the
return scepter
and then the game "froze", I was still in the bath house and my character couldnt move nor use items, but I could move the "mouse" icon
That stopped time too
You sneaky little devil, and on a Nintendo system, no less. Does this break consistently? I would've expected the game to sooner just either break and have you in your swimsuit or just your clothes or something.

Blugo

Tiller
I restarted the game and tried again to use the scepter before the 10 hearts event and it didnt freeze, but I didnt try a second time after the heart event
I can divorce and retry to see what happens

kohlrak

Farmhand
I restarted the game and tried again to use the scepter before the 10 hearts event and it didnt freeze, but I didnt try a second time after the heart event
I can divorce and retry to see what happens
Could be tried to the event in some way. I'd have to do it again or watch someone else do it. My guess is, from what you say, you did it at a transition time when your character effectively had no sprite, hence the crash.