Android [BUG] Android 13 Loading screen

Homeoandjuliet

Newcomer
Recently I've gotten Stardew Valley and have had no problems whatsoever, however today my phone had died as I was playing and since then everytime I go into game it gives me a black loading screen for about 10 seconds. After further research I found out that this might be a loading screen bug caused by a faulty shut down. I have tried looking up multiple solutions but none have worked, Including resetting my internet, restarting my phone, ect. I also can't seem to get into any file explorers because my phone had not come with one, and everyone I download doesn't give me what I want or I'm required to pay for it.
I don't want to uninstall and re download because I was already on my second year of the game, and I had made a ton of progress I do not want to lose. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions as to what I can do that doesn't involve me losing my progress I'd really really appreciate it!!

(I also feel like I should say that on the Android app store the current update is 1.5 and I'm not sure if I can update it or not. I also do not use mods at all)