PC [BUG] A few bugs I found

Daniel_J2006

Newcomer
In my multiplayer server when I dismounted my horse it lagged (This often happens) and took a bit to respond that I'm off the horse. This took long enough for me to enter my house while the lag is still active and I was still on my horse. When I entered the house I appeared in the black void outside the house rather than at the door entrance. I would be able to ride my horse around the void and enter my cellar and exit the house (While not riding my horse). I could walk around my house normally and my horse was now inside my house. The next day a new horse appeared in my stable and the other horse was still in my house. I thought the bug would end when I left the server and played again but it didn't. My horse is still inside my house till this day and now I have two horses from one stable. This is to my benefit so I'm not complaining, but this is the strangest bug I've ran into.

Another bug I have found is (sometimes) I have found my child (In toddler stage) as instead of the normal child sprite a long, dark blue line. This line would move as my child moved and it would increase its width as the child moved while standing.

Another bug about my child is sometimes (At night) my sleeping child (In crib stage) would float around the house. At first I thought my child was possessed, but it keeps happening every now and again. The child would also float through the floor and through walls.