Xbox [BUG] 14 heart events won't trigger

BooteeGoose

Newcomer
Currently doing co-op. Unable to trigger 14 heart events with spouses even though all requirements have been met.

imnvs

Local Legend
We'll need a bit more information. Which NPCs did y'all marry? Have you tried shutting down the game completely and trying again after restarting? Have you tried setting down the console completely and trying again after restarting?

BooteeGoose

Newcomer
Leah and Elliot. We have tried restarting the game. But have also read others took a while to trigger as well. There are no festivals within the 8 day interval either and it's been two seasons

imnvs

Local Legend
From you mentioning the 8-day interval, I'm assuming you have looked up the conditions necessary to trigger both on the wiki. If you are certain that you have met those conditions, this does seem to be an issue.

And you say you have restarted the game, but you didn't say whether you have tried restarting the console.

BooteeGoose

Newcomer
Yes I've tried everything. I looked at other forums as well and it sounds like either it won't trigger at all or it could trigger at any time. Maybe when the next season comes or after the next event it will work