PC [Bug] 1.5 Second Community Upgrade Overwritten

Hitlit

Newcomer
I play on PC via Steam. Went to Robin's and purchased the second community upgrade from her. She said something to the effect of it'll be done in about 3 days, iirc. I then spoke with her again to access the shop and noticed the "construct farm buildings" option was still available. I needed a new shed, so I purchased one from her, and she said she'd start in two days (the next day was the ice festival). The shed was built in the normal fashion, but i've seen no indication of the community upgrade results she mentioned (I won't say them by name here to avoid risking spoilers for what it is). I've gone forward another 4 days after the shed construction just to be sure it didn't get pushed back in some kind of queue but it doesn't seem like it.

The option to purchase the community upgrade has disappeared from her menu, and it seems as though building that shed may have overwritten the community upgrade process. Has anyone else run into this issue, or did I misread the time frame for the upgrade?